Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should I place my order?
I bake part-time, and my availability gets booked really fast. My availability is listed in the Order Inquiry page. If you do not see your preferred pick-up date, that means I’m unavailable. You are more than welcome to stop by the Willow Glen Farmers Market to pick up an assortment.
Do you bake large orders for events/weddings?
YES! If you have an upcoming event in 2021, please email me with your event date/details, and I will let you know if I am available.
How long do macarons last?
Macarons are best consumed at room temperature within 1-3 days after pickup. If you are unable to eat them all in a day (lol), please store them in an air-tight container (tupperware) in the fridge (up to 5 days). The texture of the macaron will change the longer you store them in the fridge; therefore eat them while they're fresh! If you want to save them for more than 5 days, store them in the freezer (up to a month). TIP- I prefer freezing my macarons. It helps hold the texture much better than refrigerating them. Just make sure you defrost them prior to consuming.
What is your allergy information?
Macarons are naturally gluten-free; however, I bake from a home and shared kitchen, and although we carefully wash our equipment/supplies in between batches, it is not allergen-free due to shared equipment.
Do you ship or deliver?
No, I only meet with customers in Santa Clara/San Jose (the pick up location is stated on the invoice) or at my pop-up events.
What is your communication method?
Email (and text- for those who have my personal number).
If you do not hear back from me within 3-5 days, please resend your email.
What is your ordering process?
1) Place your order inquiry through my website
2) I will contact you via email to confirm I’ve received your inquiry and will confirm order details.
3) Once order details are confirmed between both parties (myself and customer), I will send an invoice to the email provided with the order details and other important info (payment, pick-up, cancellations, etc.)
4) Customer must review all details in the invoice and submit full payment 7 days prior to scheduled pick up date (due date stated on the invoice. ). By submitting payment, customer acknowledged that she/he has confirmed order details and read all information stated in the email/invoice. (See cancellation policy below)
6) Customer and I will meet at pick-up location on scheduled pick-up date, and customer agrees to notify me if running late.
What is your payment method?
Venmo or Zelle preferred. I also accept credit/debit cards and cash at my pop-up events. For online orders - Payments are due 7 days prior to the scheduled pick-up date (due date stated on invoice) via Venmo or Zelle..
What is your cancellation policy?
Payment is due 1 week (7 days) prior to scheduled pick up date. Orders canceled 8 or more days will receive a full refund if payment was submitted in advance. Orders canceled within 1 week (7 days) of scheduled pick up date will NOT receive a refund.
Please be considerate and give me a heads up if you need to cancel or change your order 8 days before your scheduled pick up date (since payment is due 7 days prior).