Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should I place my order?
FYI - I am not accepting anymore orders for 2020.
I bake part-time, and my availability gets booked really fast. Please send your order inquiry at least 1-2 months before your event, or you can stop by the Willow Glen Farmers Market to pick up an assortment.
Do you bake large orders for events/weddings?
YES! FYI - I am not accepting anymore orders for 2020.
If you have an upcoming event in 2021, please email me with your event date/details, and I will let you know if I am available. There will be a % discount for orders containing 15 or more dozens.
How long do macarons last?
Macarons are best consumed at room temperature within 1-3 days after purchase. If you are unable to eat them all in a day (lol), please store them in an air-tight container (tupperware) in the fridge (up to 5 days). The texture of the macaron will change the longer you store them in the fridge; therefore eat them while they're fresh! If you want to save them for more than 5 days, store them in the freezer (up to a month). TIP- I prefer freezing my macarons. It helps hold the texture much better than refrigerating them. Just make sure you defrost them prior to consuming.
What is your allergy information?
Macarons are naturally gluten-free; however, I bake from a home kitchen and although we carefully wash our equipment/supplies in between batches, it is not allergen-free due to shared equipment.
Do you ship or deliver?
No, I only meet with customers in Santa Clara/San Jose (the pick up location is stated on the invoice) or at my pop-up events.
What is your communication method?
Email (and text- for those who have my personal number).
If you do not hear back from me within 3-5 days, please resend your email.
What is your ordering process?
1) Place your order inquiry through my website
2) I will contact you if I'm able to fulfill your request and verify your order details. If this is a custom order, we will communicate frequently to discuss designs and other info.
3) Once order details are verified between both parties (myself and customer), I will send an invoice to the email provided with the order details and other important info (payment, pick-up, cancellations, etc.)
4) Customer must review all details in the invoice and submit payment 3 days prior to scheduled pick up date (due date stated on the invoice). By submitting payment, customer acknowledged that she/he has confirmed order details and read all information stated in the email/invoice. Payment is non-refundable, so please make sure you only submit payment if you are certain of your order details.
5) I will bake customer's order after payment is received and before scheduled pick-up date.
6) Customer and I will meet at pick-up location on scheduled pick-up date, and customer agrees to notify me if running late.
What is your payment method?
Venmo or Zelle preferred. I also accept credit/debit cards and cash at my pop-up events. For online orders - Payments are due 3 days prior to the scheduled pick-up date (due date stated on invoice) via Venmo or Zelle..
What is your cancellation policy?
All sales are final once payment has been received and no refunds will be issued, especially if you decide to cancel your order after I baked it, or if you "forgot" to pick up your order. If you need to cancel your order and did not submit payment yet, please notify me at least 1 week before your scheduled pick-up date (no cancellation charges will be applied since I did not bake your order yet). More information regarding payment is stated on the email confirmation and invoice.
Please be considerate and give me a heads up if you need to cancel or change your order a week before the pick up date.